In recent years litigation costs have skyrocketed. MedicusRx cost-containment model streamline systems, creates uniformity, mitigate damages, proactively control costs, and improve outcomes for litigated matters.
Our litigation management program is designed to:
- Identify and prioritize high-risk litigation matters.
- Streamline processes for managing and analyzing litigation data.
- Develop a proactive strategy for reducing litigation costs.
- Implement a comprehensive budgeting and tracking system for litigation expenses.
- Monitor and evaluate emerging trends in litigation.
- Leverage technology and data analytics to gain insights into litigation processes.
- Establish a culture of accountability across all areas of the organization.
- Facilitate collaboration between legal teams and other business units.
MedicusRx claims team will work with legal representation as requested. Our claims examiners can attend any legal proceeding as requested. We have an extensive history in handling litigated matters with several defense firms nationwide. Our in-house physicians have worked with more than 90 law firms over the years providing expert testimonies at Contested Case Hearings, Depositions and Live Trials. Our team of physicians are available to assist defense counsels with detailed medical information prior to hearings, depositions, and live trials. We ensure that our clients receive the highest quality defense representation.