MedicusRx Research Publications
- Long-term outcomes of lumbar fusion among workers’ compensation subjects: a historical cohort study. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2011 Feb 15;36(4):320-31.
David Randolph , MD, PhD, MPH
- Comparisons of All-Cause Mortality of NSAIDs vs. Opiates and Adjuvants: A Cohort Study
- Book Review – Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: What Is the Evidence? Pain Medicine 2017; 18: 804–806
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Response. BMJ 2015; 351 (Published 29 July 2015).
- Ohio BWC Workers’ Comp Prescription Formulary Saves Nearly $20M Claims Journal Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) , Jan 27, 2014.
- Optum Emails Show PBM Knew of Drug Reimbursement Issues, AG Says
- Bureau of Workers’ Compensation efforts aim to aid injured workers, drive down narcotic prescriptions. The Highland County Press, Monday, July 30, 2012 3:58 AM .
- BWC works to curb opiate abuse. OHIO NEWS| Jan 29, 2014
- BWC Pharmacy Director Receives Governor’s Employee Excellence Award . The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association, 4/17/2017 .
- Dose–Response Relationships Between Polypharmacy and All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality Among Older People
- The effect of polypharmacy on healthcare services utilization in older adults with comorbidities: a retrospective cohort study
- Type 2 Diabetes: When Does it Start?
- Comorbidities in Workers’ Compensation